Thursday, September 8, 2011

About this blog.

Greetings folks,

I am a 36 year old computer repair and support business owner from Warsaw, Indiana. I have over 13 years experience of hands-on computer experience ranging from basic coding to designing and installing complete custom systems. I am currently back in school working on the 4th year of my bachelor's degree in Information Technology Support. My intentions with this blog are to help everyday users understand their computers and help them have a more pleasant experience on the Internet.

I know there are plenty of sites on the web offering help, but I plan to do things a bit different: I will take the time to understand the questions and instead of just provide an answer, I will attempt to explain the reasons behind them in realistic terms.

In addition, I will use this blog to write about computer-related experiences and rants that may help other readers as well... or just help me not climb a clock tower... whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment